Welcome to OKAZAKI's Web page!
I hope you could enjoy my Web pages.
If you want to contact me, please send E-mail to the following address.
Last update is 2017/12/17
Number of visitor since Fri Nov 26 15:35:28 1999
- Research activities
- Research fileds: Educational Technology
I have been studying application of ICT in teaching and learning.
The new ICT provides great possibilities for new learning styles and environments.
I'd like to contribute to enhance learning and teaching by new technologies.
- Current Researches
I'm now studying learning support systems, learning environment, learning materials using ICT.
I'm interested not only in human interface but also in learning sciences and
skill learning support.
Current main research topics are
(1) Educational presentation tool incorporating the benefits of chalkboard
(2) ICT-based disaster prevention design for traditional towns with local heritage
(3) Learning support system using handwriting
- Paper list(International Conference)
You can see my published papers in proceedings of international conference.
If you have some questions,comments, etc., please mail to me.
- Educational activities
I teach the following subjects.
My support to students' learning activities is beyond them.
If you have any questions or something to talk,
please contact me. If you want to meet me,
please come to my office in the 6th floor of the 6th building in the
faculty of science and engineering(it is called DC building).
My office hours are 2nd school hour on every Wednesday.
- Freshman Introductory ClassI,II (for freshman)
- Fundamental Exercise in Information Science(for freshman)
- Symbolic Logic (for sophomore)
- Technical Communication for Information engineers (for sophomore)
- Artificial Intelligence (for junior)
- Engilish for science II (for junior)
- Independent exercise (for junior)
- Graduation Research (for senior)
- Intelligent Systems (for graduate)
- Science of Intelligence (for graduate)
- Master Research(for graduate)
- Introduction to Science and Engineering A(for SPACE-E program)
- Independent Study(for SPACE-E program)
- Personal Information
Professor at Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Saga University, Japan.
Bachelor of Science (form Kyushu University in 1988)
Master of Science (form Kyushu University in 1990)
Doctor of Engineering (from Saga University in 2005)
Best presentation award(B) given by
the Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan.
|August, 1998|| Best paper award given by
Japanese Society for Information and Systems in Education
|December, 2011|| Best WIPP(Work-In-Progress Poster) Award given by
Asia-Pacific Society for Computers in Education
- Academic Societies