Last Update Jul. 19, 2017
This page contains the information about the Hanada Laboratory, Saga University Graduate School of Science and Engineering.
The main purposes of our research are to construct systems concerning to clinical medicine, welfare, and healthcare, using ICT.
Systems not only for hospitals or healthcare fields, but for fields related to clinical medicine or healthcare will be the target of our research.
Staff: Professor Eisuke Hanada
Students: Two graduate students, and Five senior students
Name: Eisuke Hanada, Dr. Eng.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: Room 602B, (on the 6th floor) in No. 6 (DC) Building of the Faculty of Science and Engineering
Previous Occupation: Vice-dirctor, an associate professor, Shimane University Hospital
(He has worked in University Hospitals for 18 and a half years. Also, he had been a sysetm engineer for bank systems in NEC Corp.)
Main research themas of Prof. Hanada
- Electromagnetic environment in medicine, Safe and secure introduction of wireless communication into hospitals
- Telemedicine systems and Regional patient information sharing
- Development of ICT systems along needs of medical/welfare staff
Themes of researcha for graduate students in the 2017 school year
- Expanding usage of IBM Watson in clinical medicine (but, not for physicians)
- Examining for valid conditions of IC tags use in clinical medicine
Themes of the graduation research in the 2017 school year
Not decided clearly yet, but as follows;
- Development of Personal Health Record on Smartphone
- Development of Self-management system for Medication
- Development of support system at mixing drugs for infusion
- Analysis of used record of surgical equipment using IC tags
- Analysis of incoming data on Japanese medical expenses
If you find any mistakes in this page, please notice to Prof. Hanada.
Html created by email@example.com